Tuesday, 11 May 2010
Image of Finland
Doing Business in Finland
Doing Business Guide
FCO Country Updates
Overseas Security Information for Business (OSIB)
What are the Opportunities?
Finnish consumers are sophisticated, with an eye for quality and design. The main UK exports to Finland are:
• Road vehicles
• Office machines and data processing equipment
• Electrical machinery, apparatus and appliances
• Telecommunications and sound recording
• Specialised industrial machinery
• Medical and pharmaceutical products
• Industrial equipment
• Professional, scientific and control instruments
• Iron and steel
Guide to Doing Business in Finland
UKTI has produced a guide aimed at companies experienced in overseas trade who are new to doing business with Finland. This guide aims to provide a route map of the way ahead, together with signposts to sources of help.
Preparing to Export
How to do Business
What are the challenges
How to invest in Finland
For information on your sector in Finland including characteristics of the market, opportunities and key contacts, please check out the latest sector reports.