Thursday, 10 May 2012
Peru – 35 km Lima Metro Track
Line 2 of the Metro Line will provide an efficient transport solution for Lima's population of nine million. The line will connect the city from East (Ate) to West (Port of Callao).
The building work needs an investment of approximately US$3,000 million. 80% will be invested in the construction of 35 km of railway track, while the remaining 20% will be needed for the acquisition of trains and wagons.
Peru’s Private Investment Promotion Agency (PROINVERSION) will be in charge of the feasibility studies. These studies are due for completion in approximately two years.
It has been estimated that the construction phase will take two to three years. Line 2 of Lima Metro is expected to start operating in 2016.
For further information contact the UKTI Team in Peru.
Opportunity Type: Major Projects
Response deadline: 01/11/2012
Tender deadline: 01/07/2013
This opportunity is now closed.
Further live opportunities are available throughout the site.
Use the search facility on the right of this page, or view the appropriate sector and country landing pages, for more details.